Revision date: June 2020
These conditions of use constitute the rules and regulations for the use of WestJewel’s Website.
WestJewel is located at:
- Unit 112, Block C, Millennium Business Park, 19 Edison Way Century City, South Africa
- Tel: 021 424 3474
- Email: email@example.com
By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Do not continue to use WestJewel’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated in this document.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company, WestJewel.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment/orders/inquiries necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of South Africa.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The online trading section of this website is for trade (business to business) access/use exclusively and is secured behind a username & password login protocol.
We reserve the right to grant and retract online trade access to those who meet the qualifying criteria exclusively and at our sole discretion.
Such access will be subject to the successful completion of the trade registration application process, on this website.
We reserve the right to formally confirm/verify all details provided in your application.
Should additional information be required, in motivation of your application, you will be contacted personally to request such information.
Cookies are used in some areas of our site to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting.
Unless otherwise stated, WestJewel and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on WestJewel.
All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view and/or print pages from https://www.westjewel.co.za for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You may not, without WestJewel’s written consent:
Republish material from https://www.westjewel.co.za
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.westjewel.co.za
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.westjewel.co.za
Redistribute content from WestJewel (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinks to content on this site
Create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and correct, we do not warrant its completeness, accuracy and record that images are not to scale; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material/information on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site, should such content have been obtained from this website.
All prices displayed are exclusive of VAT
All items are guaranteed free of manufacturing defects and will be replaced/repaired at our sole discretion, if returned within seven days of receipt and in their/its original (as supplied) state and packaging.
Any form of manipulation/alteration/abuse of/to any item supplied by us voids any form of guarantee and liability we may have on that/those items.
We reserve our rights to either replace or repair an item returned and do so at our sole discretion.
We reserve our rights to apply an unconditional handling fee to any returns.
Postage on returns is for the party returning the goods account and may be refunded, at our sole discretion, should the item/items be found to be defective due to a manufacturing fault.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to impose minimum order quantities.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
By continuing to access this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions howsoever amended.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.